Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- Dipicolylamine-Based Fluorescent Probes and Their Potential for the Quantification of Fe3+ in Aqueous Solutions
- Characterization of landfill leachate at the Karadiyana open dumpsite, Sri Lanka, and assessment of water pollution in its vicinity
- Ferrozine colorimetry and reverse flow injection analysis (rFIA) based method for the determination of total iron in aqueous solutions at nanomolar concentrations
- A comprehensive health risk assessment and groundwater quality for irrigation and drinking purposes around municipal solid waste sanitary landfill: A case study in Morocco
- Progress and prospects in mitigation of landfill leachate pollution: Risk, pollution potential, treatment and challenges
- Masking Ability of Various Metal Complexing Ligands at 1.0 mM Concentrations on the Potentiometric Determination of Fluoride in Aqueous Samples