Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- Are Sri Lankan Nurses Adequately Prepared to Care for Women Subjected to Intimate Partner Violence
- Knowledge and Perceptions on Cancer Palliative Care among Sri Lankan Nurses: A Qualitative Study
- Homiyopathi vaidya kramaye kriyathmaka swabhawaya ha muhunapana gatalu-Walisara Homiyopathi rohala asurin
- Perceived Palliative Care Needs of Cancer Patients, Nurses and Domiciliary Care Providers at a National Cancer Referral Facility, Sri-Lanka
- Views of Domiciliary Care Providers on Providing Palliative Care to Adult Cancer Patients
- An Anthropological Analysis on the Present Face of Ancient Hydraulic Civilization in Sri Lanka: With Special Reference to the Socio Economic and Cultural Study on Kapirikgama Cascade of North Central Province