Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- Standard precautions during phlebotomy: Do healthcare workers pay heed?
- Tourniquets and faucets: Reservoirs of Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis in women attending sexually transmitted disease clinics in the Colombo district, Sri Lanka
- Japanese encephalitis virus infection in an endemic area: hospital based study 1998 to 2000
- Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae in women attending sexually transmitted disease (STD) clinics in the Colombo District, Sri Lanka
- Dengue rapid strip test: A Sri Lankan experience