Dr. Kennedy D. Gunawardana, is the Professor of Accounting Information Systems and Chairman of Board of Management Studies Faculty of Graduate Studies and Ph.D program Cordinator, University of Sri Jayawardenepura, and is a regular contributor to the Ceylon FT on financial analysis of listed companies.
His paper, titled “The factors affecting IPO returns in Thai Stock Market”, was recently listed on SSRN’s Top 10 download list for: Econometric Modeling: International Financial Markets.
- Towards a Conceptualization and an Operationalization of the Construct of Employee Engagement
- Is Luck a Determinant in Achieving Sustainable Entrepreneurial Opportunity?: A Theoretical Perspective
- An empirical investigation of the computerized accounting information systems frauds in licensed banks in Sri Lanka
- Consequences of performance measurement systems; The case of Sri lankan water Board
- ADOPTION OF INTERNET BANKING IN SRI LANKA: AN EXTENSION TO TECHNOLOGY ACCEPTANCE MODEL
- Institutional Isomorphism and Performance Measurement System: In the context of Sri Lankan Water Board