Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- Salmonella enterica serovar Paratyphi A isolated from a hard-to-heal diabetic ulcer: a case report
- Manifestations and outcomes of leptospirosis during local outbreaks in high endemic districts of Sri Lanka: A retrospective multi-center study
- Clinico-demographic characterization of Cutaneous leishmaniasis in patients reporting to two hospitals in Matara and Hambantota districts, Sri Lanka
- Bacteria mediated silver nanoparticles: comparison as potent antibiofilm agents
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus and oral Candida colonization: Analysis of risk factors in a Sri Lankan cohort
- Diagnosing Cutaneous leishmaniasis using Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization: the Sri Lankan Perspective