Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- Sediments as artefacts: Geoarchaeological study of prehistoric sediments in Northeast Thailand
- Implications of phytolith and diatom assemblages in the cultural layers of prehistoric archaeological sites of Ban Non Wat and Nong Hua Raet in Northeast Thailand
- Multi-element characterization of archaeological floors at the prehistoric archaeological sites at Ban Non Wat and Nong Hua Raet in Northeast Thailand
- Identification of preserved fatty acids in archaeological floor sediments from prehistoric sites at Ban NonWat and Nong Hua Raet in northeast Thailand using gas chromatography
- Geoarchaeological study of prehistoric living floors in Northeast Thailand
- Multi-element identification of archaeological living floors in Northeast Thailand