Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- A study of decomposition of the cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa by cyanophages and algicidal bacteria: Implications for biological control of Microcystis bloom
- Microcystin LR induced cytotoxicity and apoptosis in human embryonic kidney (HEK 293) and human kidney adenocarcinoma (ACHN) cell lines
- Comparative cytotoxicity of selected cyanotoxins on Human Embryonic Kidney (HEK-293) and Human Kidney Adenocarcinoma (ACHN) Cells.
- Optimisation of Environmental Factors on Oil Degrading Bacteria Isolated from Coastal Water and Sediments in Sri Lanka
- Bacterial communities’ response to microcystins exposure and nutrient availability: Linking degradation capacity to community structure
- Algicidal effect of the bacterium Alcaligenes denitrificans on Microcystis spp.