Dr. Thanuja Paragoda obtained her B.Sc. (Special) Degree in Mathematics with First class Honors from University of Kelaniya. She completed M.Sc. in Mathematics in 2014 at Texas Tech University, USA and worked as a graduate part time instructor from 2011 to 2016 at department of Mathematics at Texas Tech University. She obtained her Ph.D in Mathematics in August, 2016 at Texas Tech University. Her research interests include Willmore Energies and Applications in Differential Geometry.
- Application of the moving frame method to deformed Willmore surfaces in space forms
- Willmore-type energies and Willmore-type surfaces in space forms
- NEW ADVANCES IN THE STUDY OF GENERALIZED WILLMORE SURFACES AND FLOW
- Willmore and Generalized Willmore energies in space forms
- Roulettes of conics, Delaunay surfaces and applications
- Constant mean curvature surfaces of revolution versus Willmore surfaces of revolution: A comparative study with physical applications