Experienced Researcher, skilled in Biological Anthropology, Forensic Anthropology, Anthropometry, Cultural Anthropology, and Archaeology. Strong research professional with a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) focused in Anthropology from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Rites of passage performed by Panama inhabitants in the significant transition periods of an individual’s life
- A Study on the Educational Background and Future Aspirations of the Art Faculty Students in a State University of Sri Lanka
- Traditional Agricultural Practices Unique to Meemure Village, Kandy District Sri Lanka
- An Ethnological Analysis of the Alteration of Birth Names among Sri Lankans: Evidence from News Paper Advertisements
- Alaththi Bama: Traditional Ritual Performed by Vedda Woman for Katharagama Deity
- At Bali Santikarmaya: Protective Ritual for Pregnant Mothers