Experienced Researcher, skilled in Biological Anthropology, Forensic Anthropology, Anthropometry, Cultural Anthropology, and Archaeology. Strong research professional with a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) focused in Anthropology from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Applying Anthropology for the People’s Betterment
- Anthropological Approach to Archaeology
- Rites of passage performed by Panama inhabitants in the significant transition periods of an individual’s life
- Anthropometric Assessment of Nutritional Status of Children and Adolescents in Henanigala Indigenous Group, Sri Lanka
- Changing Patterns of Puberty Customs of Sri Lankan Indigenous People: as Evident among the Yakkure Indigenous People Living in Polonnaruwa District, Sri Lanka
- Causes and Consequences of Resettlement towards the Traditional Religious Belief System of Henanigala Indigenous Group, Sri Lanka