Ms. I.M.P.S. Ilankoon, Lecturer in Department of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Sri Jayewardenepura. She has conducted research studies related to childhood nutrition, undergraduate stress levels and women’s health and has presented findings in research forums. Her research interests include nursing education, women’s health and community health. At present, she is reading for her PhD.
- An Insight to How Estate Women in Sri Lanka Manage Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
- Women’s Knowledge and Experience of Abnormal Vaginal Discharge Living in Estates in Colombo District, Sri Lanka
- Knowledge on management practices among hypertensive patients: A cross sectional descriptive study
- Knowledge on hypertension and consequences of its poor control among hypertensive patients at medical clinics, Teaching Hospital, Batticaloa
- Assessment of Knowledge on Hypertension, its consequences and management practices among hypertensive patients-A descriptive study
- Attitudes and Different Practices Related to Abnormal Vaginal Discharge among Women Living in an Estate Community in Sri Lanka.