Welcome to Jayewardenepura Scholars Admin Panel.
- A new species of Microhyla (Anura: Microhylidae) from Sri Lanka: an integrative taxonomic approach
- An Acoustic Analysis of the Genus Microhyla (Anura: Microhylidae) of Sri Lanka
- The Sri Lankan torrent toads (Bufonidae: Adenominae: Adenomus): species boundaries assessed using multiple criteria
- Conservation in a changing landscape: habitat occupancy of the critically endangered Tennent’s leaf-nosed lizard (Ceratophora tennentii) in Sri Lanka
- Immature stages and the larval food plant of Nacaduba pactolus ceylonica Fruhstorfer, 1916 (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) in Sri Lanka
- Realities of rarity: climatically and ecologically restricted, critically endangered Kandian Torrent Toads (Adenomus kandianus) breed en masse