Dr. M. M. P. Madhuranga Fernando has fourteen years of teaching experience and completed a PhD in geophysics in 2007. Dr. Fernando is presently a senior lecturer in physics attached to the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, where he teaches first-year, second-year, third-year, and fourth-year courses. He is also responsible for the third-year computational physics laboratory.
His research interests are Geophysics, Computational Physics, Mathematical Physics, Theoretical Physics, and Physics of Music.
University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
B.Sc. Special Degree in Physics with first-class honours, University of Sri Jayewardanepura, Sri Lanka
PhD in Geophysics, University of Sri Jayewardanepura, Sri Lanka
Languages: Sinhala and English
Interests: Buddhist Philosophy, Mathematical Modelling, Solving Mathematical Equations, Literature, ...
Personal : 0774 114499
Home : 0714 478729
Office : 0112 758356
- Physics and Music
- අඩ අඳුරට කොයි ගෑනිත් සුරංගනා (කෙටිකතා)
- A study of gravity anomalies over sedimentary basins of sea mounts of South-East and South-West near Sri Lanka
- Interpretation of gravity anomalies over the eighty-five East Ridge in the Bay of Bengal
- Science and Technology for day to day life
- Special Theory of Relativity (Second Year/Third Year)
- Computational Physics (Practical) (Second Year/Third Year)
- Electricity and Magnetism (A C Theory) (First Year/Second Year)
- Properties of Matter (First Year)
- Mechanics (First Year)
- Advanced Geophysics Practicals for M. Sc. Program IN ENGINEERING GEOLOGY